How to Stop Feeling Like a Loser - The Psychology of Winning
A Winning Attitude Can Be Learned
Do you want to be a millionaire before 30 or perhaps you’d like to help motivate others to reach their goals?
It’s not what “you” are that is holding you back but it’s what we think that we can’t do that is holding us back.
In today’s episode, I will be talking about the book, The Psychology of Winning by Dennis Waitley, where I will be talking
about five ways on how you can achieve a more positive attitude about life.
- Our minds are very powerful in helping us get to the place where we want
to get and in helping us create the lives we want.
- What we focus on, grows. Where we put our attention and time, these
areas will grow.
- Develop winning habits and learn how to get rid of losing habits.
Strive to establish a balance in your life.
- Be very clear on where you want to be in the future by knowing what
you want and knowing where you want to be.
- It is important to have a positive self-image.
By telling ourselves that we are capable of doing certain things can
help us perform better in the end.
- Start off small by doing little things everyday until you get the hang
- Summed Up: To put things together, the total amount of things,
to summarize everything
- Get rid of: To throw away, to delete or to exclude something or someone.
- To come across: To find or see something without looking for it specifically.
- Unfounded: not having a stable foundation, something is not based on reality.
- Putting yourself out there: Means to be out in public, to have courage, to socialize, to expose or immerse yourself in public.
- Crafting an image: expression; to create an image
- Something tastes (sounds, looks, feels) funny: phrasal verb; something looks, feels,tastes funny, however not in a comedic sense, but in a way that it’s not natural or normal.
What does the cannibal say to the other cannibal while they were
eating the clown?
“Does this taste funny to you?”
*You are what you eat. Clowns are funny. And when something tastes funny, it means it tastes “strange”
Get FREE Transcripts
DOWNLOAD all seven transcripts to The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People series.