We all have obstacles in our life.
If you’re an entrepreneur, artist, or student, this book is about seeing problems in “a new light”. Stop making excuses and learn how to take the obstacles we all face and use them to achieve our goals.
It’s all about perception, action, and will, and in the first part of this 3-part series I am going to share with you everything the book teaches on how to see obstacles in a more productive, beneficial way.
- To focus on the process, not the end result.
- That persistence is key.
- To have realistic expectations.
- That finishing is the most important thing.
- keep that in mind – to not forget something: consider it over time
- to resonate – to connect with something deeply
- to boost – to increase, improve, enhance
- wear out – use or be used until no longer in good condition or working order.
- rust out – to get rusty
Get the audio book, for free!